Friday

Evaluation: 6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

Through constructing this film i have learnt:


  • How to film using digital cameras, rules about filming and how to use the cameras special effects.



  • I have learnt new editing techniques including transitions and special effects.                                          
  • I have learnt how to use new modern software and technologies such as garage-band and I-movie which helped in the composing of the music and the sounds for the film and the I-movie helped in putting the film together in correct sequence.
  • I have learnt how to use the site Blogger which is another social network similar to Facebook. I also now know how to use scribd which is very helpful as it can hold work files making it easier for on-line transfer especially when transferring to Blogger.



No comments:

Post a Comment